Sunday 2 February 2014

Pick of the week moves again!

What...no pick of the week today?!?

Where's the review? Has filmbore forgotten again? This has to stop? Wait...is it stopping forever?

Don't worry. This isn't another delay. Well, it is I suppose but an expected one.

filmbore's pick of the week will now be moving to the permanent slot of Wednesday evening (UK). It's only been a few months that pick of the week has resided on a Sunday evening but, as recent weekends have proven, it has been a difficult tenure in its new home.


Happy times are ahead. By providing my unique choices mid-week it allows more time on the weekend to prepare for the review, gives you all more time to go out and do stuff instead of checking out my site and subsequent facebook posts, and finally have something to do on a Wednesday evening. Plus, if you are interested in watching the film I've chosen, you'll have the following weekend to get hold of it.

Apologies for those waiting on a review today. I know I'll be one behind now this year, so I'll make up for it at some point. However, I need to re-establish my article writing at a proper juncture while still reviewing options of how this site will be handled in the future.

Any ideas are welcome by the way, so please comment below.

Thanks to the filmborians who are still keeping with this site. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Keep reading. And keep watching.

filmbore

No comments:

Post a Comment