Tuesday 14 October 2014

filmbore's coming back!

The UK's biggest film geek returns! filmbore is stepping up and speaking out!


It's been a mighty long hiatus but filmbore has emerged from the smoke and is ready to take on the world of cinematic critique once more!

And there's plenty of content on its way to you, plus some new material to feed your filmic famine.

As usual, I'll be reviewing the best of unique movies, covering independents, small British and World Cinema. Some of you who have followed me for some time will remember these reviews arriving on a weekly basis. Well, times have to change. Re-branded filmbore picks,  these articles will appear more sporadically. This is good, however, as I can focus on bringing more quality content for the other elements of the site.

So, more News articles and more topics for the Whingebox! These areas have been neglected in the past. I'll be remedying this with juicy gossip and themes for debate more regularly in future.

And fear not...I haven't forgotten my followers' favourite, Top 10s with a difference. I'll still be compiled the most bizarre and weird lists seen on the net (Top 10 Scary Rabbits still seems to be a hit...top of Google search today!). In fact, some are on their way very soon, so feast your eyes on the looming results and keep posting your comments on the choices made.

Most excitingly though, keep your peepers on one of the new tabs, Special Features. Soon, this will receive a fresh collection of articles for filmbore, including poems, interviews, tributes and mini-review festivals. Two key pieces to come soon will be an interview with a Nottingham-based writer and a festival-in-parts on classic World Cinema.

Anyway, enough from me. Less talking, more typing! Well...less typing here and more typing elsewhere. New content coming soon peeps.

And thank you to all of you who have stuck with me so far. You keep me fuelled in this journalism game and your support means so much to me.

Okay. Back to the site. New content coming soon filmborians...


No comments:

Post a Comment