Friday 20 December 2013

Be patient

A little Chrimble delay...

Hi filmbore-natics! Well, due to Xmas holiday duties and journeys, there will be a little break in the usual filmbore pick of the week.


I won't be posting this Sunday like I normally will do but don't fret...there's plenty of treats in store for you over the next week, so just be patient and you'll be rewarded with some nice filmic gifts.

Plus, I'll hit a double whammy of a post the following week to make up for the missing review this time around.

If you're busting for a filmbore fix, then take a walk down memory lane at last year's Top 10 Alternative Xmas films... and make sure you watch at least a few of these over the yuletide period!

So, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and I'll catch up with you all soon.

Charlie filmbore Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment